The Mackinac Island Public School is accepting applications for a
Full-Time Custodial Job Vacancy.
· Applicant must possess a high school diploma or equivalent.
· Applicant must have experience working around school-age children.
· Applicant must have the ability to work well independently.
· Applicant must have the ability to maintain a clean, safe working environment using safe-working practices.
· Applicant must possess a high moral character and a good attendance record.
· Applicant must pass a criminal background check.
· Applicant must pass a basic math and reading skill test.
The Mackinac Island Public School community is dedicated to inspiring all we serve to develop their full potential as lifelong learners.